À 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗹 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗰𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗴𝗿é𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗱𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝘂𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗿 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝘀𝗮 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗲?
Your future employer
Your future employer is a multinational specializing in sustainable IT solutions that fuel a circular economy. With a progressive worldview, they constantly work towards the future.
Picture yourself amidst a multicultural team representing up to 26 nationalities. Their commitment to inclusivity and diversity fuels an energetic, dynamic, and fast-paced environment. You will become an essential part of the sales team, where they offer many opportunities for your professional growth and development.
Additionally, the company places great value on job satisfaction and offers plenty of opportunities for team-building through events.
What they offer
- Uncapped commissions + 8% holiday allowance;
- Company laptop and phone for both work and personal use;
- Your personal growth path with potential to quickly grow in responsibilities;
- A permanent contract;
- Pensionplan featuring a 15% premium contribution, evenly split between employee and employer;
- Comprehensive and ongoing training;
- The freedom to create your own work-life balance;
- Access to a private gym with a personal trainer;
- An energetic and dynamic work environment with a warm and informal team.
What are you going to do?
As apart of the French-speaking team you will play an essential role in helping your employer grow in the French market. In this challenging yet rewarding position you will have these responsibilities:
- Keeping the database updated within the CRM system (Zoho);
- Identifying prospects and exploring business opportunities;
- Actively following up on prospects and dormant accounts;
- Managing relations with clients;
- Growing existing accounts.
- Tu parles Français;
- You have at least 2 years of working experience;
- You are energetic and have a positive attitude;
- You are communicatively strong and interacting with people gives you energy;
- Your collaborative energy makes you a team player.